Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Cool Candy Thing

My latest obsession has been strange candy themed fashions.  I'm not sure if this is the strangest, but it is pretty odd.  Personally I think the next time I have to go to a formal event (this happens more than you might expect) I'll put on these clever bottoms.  Hopefully I can find a tie to match, maybe I could buy two pairs and make a tie out of the second.  I just think it's about time that really loud candy themed clothing made a come back, hopefully we'll soon see it in pop music videos and the runways of fashion week.

I must admit, my personal candy themed fashion collection has really suffered over the last few years.  When I get a candy themed piece of clothing, I generally wear it into the ground really quickly. Right now I'm looking to find popular candy and junk food logos in foreign languages.  Do you own any fun or strange candy or junk food clothes?

CC

No comments: