Monday, February 16, 2015

This Week In Candy

It's a bit of a slow week here at Candy Critic, or at the very least on the surface.  I'm working on my book in full force this week, and I'm researching a few articles for the future as well.  I've also been asked to play food consultant over the next week, that basically means I've been asked to eat and criticize particular meals for someone, it's a good gig. So it's not like I'm not doing anything, just nothing that'll be showing up on the blog this week.  We will however have our regular posts coming up, Wednesday's "Candy Thing" and Friday's "Candy In The Media", so there's still lots to check out.

This week on Snack Facts, our Instagram feed, we're looking at one of the most popular thing to put on bread, peanut butter.  Make sure to follow along so you can learn a fun new peanut butter fact every day this week. If you don't use Instagram, that's OK too, you can follow Snack Facts on our Twitter feed and our Facebook page as well.

Our new review this week is a rather strange one.  It's the first time ever that I've tasted a cheese/chocolate candy, and it pretty much works out as well as you might imagine.  Click here to read the new review, and learn why some treats are just a bad idea.

CC

No comments: