Monday, March 23, 2015

This Week In Candy

Easter is almost here, and frankly all of us at candycritic.org are looking forward to a visit from our favorite bunny.  It seems like only yesterday we were bundled up in our winter gear waiting for spring to come... after checking the weather reports around the world I see that many of you still are bundled up, sorry.  I'm sure that wherever you are Easter decorations, treats, and spring like festivities are in the air (and on the store shelves).  To celebrate the almost Easter time, this week on candycritic.org we're going to look at our second favorite egg making company, Kinder.

Recently I came across an interesting phenomenon in a certain part of the world.  It was in Asia that I came across gender specific Kinder Joy.  I decided that I would pick up one of each gender of Kinder Joy and see what the difference is.  I'll post a full blog entry about my discovery, and my opinion on the whole matter, later this week.  Also, if you're not familiar with what Kinder Joy is, I'll cover that too.

This week on Snack Facts, our Instagram feed, we'll be looking at the Kinder company.  Every day this week we'll post in egg-stremely interesting fact about a company that's huge all over the world... except maybe in the USA.  All you have to do to keep up with Snack Facts is follow us on Instagram, if you don't use Instagram, you can also follow on our Twitter feed and Facebook page as well.

Whenever spring is in the air I start to crave lemonade. This week's review might just help me get through this craving, and it might also help out my constant craving for chocolate.  Click here to check out this week's lemonade/chocolate crossover.

CC

No comments: