Wednesday, November 15, 2017

It's A New Episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That!!!


I've decided that Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! needs a bit of sprucing up. After editing this episode I realized it's just the same thing over and over again.  Next month's episode is already recorded, but the new year hopes to bring a new theme to the show.  I'm still working on the details, but hopefully it'll be a little more dynamic and fun, while still watching me eat questionable things.

Either way, I hope you still had fun watching me drink this horrible drink, as noted we discovered later that it did in fact have chunks of grass jelly in it.

Click here to check out old episodes of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!!

Also, check here to find old and current episodes of our podcast Junk Fud.

CC

No comments: