Thursday, November 02, 2017

It's Time For An Apple Candy Review... To Keep The Doctor Away?


Seeing as I'm presently in a place that's really warm, I don't really feel like summer is over. This means that I didn't really feel the fall.  That was until today. Today I was online looking at pictures of friends, and children of friends going out trick-or-treating, and I saw all of the amazing fall colours all around them. This made me nostalgic for fall, and instantly made me think of apples. That's why this review is perfect... except for the fact that it kind of sucked. I guess I'll have to look around for more fall themed candy to review, at least before Christmas starts up.

Click here to read the disappointing fall candy review.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and let us know what your favourite fall treat is.

We're also going to be posting some great new facts on our Instagram feed called Snack Facts.

CC

No comments: