Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Part 3 of Our Asian Ice Cream Review-A-Thon is Out Of This World - Gotcha Alien

One of the things I always learn but never remember about candy, is to not judge a candy by its wrapper.  This was yet another instance where I saw something I thought I wouldn't like, and instead found something I'd get again.  Not judging candy by its package is a hard thing to do because it's really all you have to judge a candy when you see it on the shelf.  That is unless you do a little research on your favourite candy review site first.

Click here to find out why I was so impressed with this ice cream treat.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get early access to all our reviews.

You can also find early reviews posted on our Tumblr feed as well.

CC

No comments: