Thursday, February 15, 2018

It's Time For A New Episode Of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! featuring Merinda Green Creme Flavour.


This episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! has inspired me to change the way things are done in this web show. The problem I  have is that I can't sample the foods to find out if they're really gross or not. I can't check that it's going to make for good TV. So sometimes it leads to me eating something that tastes kind of meh. It's not surprisingly good, or grotesque. This makes for a slightly dull episode  of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! So next month, after the new episode "drops" you'll  have a chance to help me pick what I'm going to try next. I'll offer two or three suggested items, and you can pick. I might take a vote, or just take the first suggestion that comes up.  We'll see how that works out for future episodes.

To find old episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! where I do eat gross things, click here.

Likely the way I'll have people vote on the next treat will be on Facebook and/or Twitter.

Also, make sure to follow us on YouTube to see all of our video  content first.

CC

No comments: