Wednesday, March 14, 2018

This Third Entry In Our Gummy Review-A-Thon Squirted Me - Juicy Squirts Berry

I think it's strange, but there's something I really like about a candy that squirts out a liquid when I bite into it. This doesn't really work with other foods. If you bite into a steak, a piece of broccoli, or an  apple, and it squirts, you'll  likely spit it out. Candy on the other hand is "more fun" when it squirts. I don't know why this is, I assume it's some kind of conditioning. Having a liquid center is a highlight for me when it comes to candies, and I can't say that I've ever been disappointed when it happens.

Click here to read the latest gummy review that squirted me.

Also make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, you'll get a preview of some of the gummy candies up later in this review-a-thon.

Also, we're starting to post our reviews on our Instagram feed too, so make sure to follow us there as well.

CC

No comments: