Monday, May 28, 2018

This Last Weekend We Thought We Could Defeat Licorice, We Did Not - Salt Larkrits and Larkits Roten

For the last few years I've spend a great deal of time trying to like licorice. My biggest attempt was to buy a whole bag of Dutch droop and eat one every day for a few weeks. I made it through that experiment with a feeling that I might have lost my hatred of licorice and turned it into a tolerance. Since then I've tried to be more open about eating licorice and on occasion I've found licorice treats that I don't hate. This weekend I thought it would be fun to push the envelope with some pretty serious Swedish licorice treats. I pushed, and licorice pushed back pretty hard.

Here's the two licorice reviews that defeated me:

Our Salt Larkrits review and our Larkits Roten review.

We're posting all kinds of reviews on the weekend (we're including Fridays in the equation), so if you want to read all  of the reviews as they come out, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

We're asking our Patreon followers for suggestions all the time, make sure to check out our site find out how you can suggest bad candy ideas to us.

Finally, follow us on Tumblr won't you.

CC

No comments: