Monday, July 09, 2018

We're Back From Our Trip

It took a lot longer to get ourselves back on track, but here we are. This weekend we posted the first review from our trip, one that we're really excited about, the Ruby Cocoa Kit Kat bar. When I first read about this bar I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get my hands on one, but while we were in Europe I did, and I'm glad. I like innovations in the candy world, and this one is really unique.  I'm also  really happy that the first appearance of this chocolate for the mainstream candy audience is in one of my favourite bars.

Click here to find out what we thought about Ruby Cocoa.

Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter feeds to see what we were up to over our trip.

You can also follow us on Instagram to keep up with new reviews and our semi-regular snack facts.

CC

No comments: