Monday, March 25, 2019

This Treat Is So Nice That They Named It Twice - Yan Yan "Double Cream - Chocolate Flavoured Cream and Banana Cream"

Probably the biggest problem I have with reviewing candy is the packages. I try so hard to not let the package of any candy interfere with my review, but it's hard. There are just some trigger words on packages that make me nervous, like "licorice", "banana", and "flavoured". These, and a few other words turn me off of a snack before I've even eaten it. Sometimes I'll just randomly pick up packages because of the name or shape and I'll skip the fine details. Sometimes I'll pick up a treat that is full of trigger words. This is me attempting to get over these candy features I don't like. Most of the time I'm reminded about why I don't like these words on packages, but occasionally (like this time) I'm pleasantly surprised.

Click here to find out why this chocolate flavoured and banana treat worked out for me.

You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

If you want even more stuff, check out our Patreon feed.

CC

No comments: