Thursday, August 22, 2019

It's Time For Another Chris (and Linda), Why Would You Eat That?!! - Deep Fried Spiders


This episode has been a long time in the making. I've been waiting to eat spiders for a while, and it's been waiting for two things to come together. The first was to find a place that sold deep fried spiders that wasn't too sketchy. I've seen spiders and other bugs for sale on the streets of many Asian countries, but I wanted to make sure that this exspirience was had in a place that was safe, and that would offer this delight in the best way possible. I discovered a restaurant called Romdeng in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and I knew it was perfect.

The second thing I wanted was someone to enjoy these spiders with, a partner in crime. This seemed like the perfect meal to enjoy with a friend, and I found the perfect person with my friend Linda. She had been traveling through South East Asia for about a month, and she was not only willing, but excited at the idea of tasting a spider.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see what we have in store next for Chris, Why Would  You Eat That?!!

Also be sure to check out our YouTube channel for old episodes and to be notified when we post new ones.

CC

No comments: