Monday, August 19, 2019

Today's Review Is Really A Classic Candy - Dairy Milk "Chocolate"


As you may or may not know, I've been working on an updated version of candycritic.org. The first of two main focuses of this update have been a new look, but I've also been looking at organizing and editing the hundreds of reviews that we have (as of writing this we have 1,343 reviews on the site). While organizing these reviews, I've noticed that there are many classic treats that I have not reviewed, and that I should. I've posted a blog in past highlighting a few of these, and I'll have another post going up soon with even more forgotten reviews.

The thing is, when I realized that I had not yet reviewed the classic Dairy Milk chocolate bar, I couldn't just let that one go. I've reviewed several other Dairy Milk bar variations, but I had yet to review the classic. This was so wrong, and I had to fix that immediately. So on my next candy run I set off to pick up a Dairy Milk bar, and here we are, I've righted that wrong.

Click here to read the review of one of the most classic chocolate bars in the world.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and let us know about other bars we may have forgotten.

Also be sure to check out our Patreon page for even more fun stuff.

CC

No comments: