Monday, September 16, 2019

It's Time For A New Candy Review - Collon "Cream Flavour"

My spell check keeps wanting me to change the spelling of today's new review. For some reason it doesn't like the word Collon. Fortunately for me, my spell check is feeling charitable and the first option it's giving me is the name "Collin". This makes the chances of me writing something a little obscene far less possible.

It is however a little odd that Glico would produce a candy that's tube shaped and filled with cream, and give it the name so close to a part of the digestive system. Maybe one of you out there might be able to help with the context from a language point of view.

Click here to read this review, and try not to  giggle if you see a spelling mistake.

You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to find out what other treat reviews we might have coming up.

CC

No comments: