Monday, December 30, 2019

Hard Candy Is Real Candy - Butter Scotch Candies

One of the most common complaints I get about candycritic.org is that I review some things that others don't consider to be "candy". I will admit that I think I skirt the line a bit when it comes to things I'll review, chips and cookies are certainly on the border. What I consider candy, and what I'm willing to review on the site can at times be different. The thing is, I believe that there are several different interpretations of the word "candy". Sometimes candy is boiled sugar that is then hardened and often flavoured. However, sometimes candy is just a nice packaged treat that you find at store that makes you happy. It all depends on who you ask and when.

This week I'm off the hook, this week I'm actually reviewing candy by everyone's definition. This week I'm posting a hard candy review-a-thon. So that means every day this week I'll post a new review featuring a candy that is boiled sugar that is then hardened and often flavoured.

Check out our first hard candy review here.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up with the review-a-thon. You can also check out all our hard candy reviews from the past here.

Be sure to check out our Patreon page as well, for all kinds of extra content.

CC

No comments: