Monday, December 23, 2019

It's Our Christmas Candy Review - Mint Candy Canes

It's amazing to think that I've been writing candy reviews for so many years, yet I have yet to write a full on review for candy canes. I spent a good part of last week wondering why I don't eat these more over the holidays, and why it's taken me so long to write a review. Then I realized that not very many people actually eat candy canes anymore. I'm not sure if people ate them more in the past, but my experience is that people really don't eat them that often. I think they function more as a decoration than an actually candy treat.

Click here to find out what I think of candy canes, as a candy.

You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to keep up with all our holiday fun times.

Give the gift of support by following us on Patreon.

CC

No comments: