Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Candy Critic Quick List - Top 5 Candies We've Reviewed From Oceania (That's Australia and New Zealand Mostly)

Dairy Milk "Chocolate" - Candy Critic Score 14.5
I'm not sure how this compares to the original British Dairy Milk, but it's worse I'd be surprised.

Click here to check out the full review.

Caramello Koala - Candy Critic Score 14
This is a treat that I had never tried till Allison told me about it, now I feel bad that I haven't been eating them my whole life.

Click here to check out the full review.

Fabulicious Sherbert Fizz - Candy Critic Score 14
This treat shouldn't be so great, but it is.

Click here to check out the full review.

33% Cocoa Hokey Pokey Milk Chocolate Bar - Candy Critic Score 13
Before I visited Australia, I had no idea what Hokey Pokey was, now I can't get enough of it.

Click here to check out the full review.

Pods "With Mars" - Candy Critic Score 13
There are more "Pods" out there, and if they're anything like these, I want to try them all.

Click here to check out the full review.

Bonus, the worst candy from Oceania that we've ever reviewed.

Cherry Ripe - Candy Critic Score 4
I get a lot of flak from Australians about how low I rank this bar, but I stand by it.

Click here to check out the full review.

CC

No comments: