Monday, March 16, 2020

An Interesting Week - Tryffeli Pussi

The news this week is pretty dire all over the world. I'm not the kind of person to look at the negative, but I'm also realistic as well. I've been fluctuating between shutting down all updates and just hunkering down, or doing more on the site, to try and entertain any of you out there that might be under lock down. Frankly I haven't decided if I'm going to change anything, so I decided to just keep things up as normal and see what comes up. That's why we have a new review today.

Right now I'm leaning towards working on extra content. I'm thinking about posting a few extra reviews, and maybe finishing off a few random ideas I've had for a while. While I'll be happy if it entertains any of you out there that might be feeling down, the main reason I'm doing it is to keep myself distracted and entertained.

Click here to read the latest review.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to check out how we're keeping ourselves entertained for the next few weeks.

CC

No comments: