Monday, March 30, 2020

It's Fazer Time And We All Need a Little Fazer Right Now - Karl Fazer "Blueberry Truffle"

I think the world needs a little something that makes them happy. First and foremost we need to be health and safe, but I think being happy is the key to both of those. In this case I think I need a little Fazer chocolate in my life right now, so that's why we have today's new candy review, it just makes me happy.

If you're feeling a little down, and you think a sweet fix will help, stay tuned to this blog, or our social media, because we're shining the spotlight on places that are making the world a little sweeter right now. There are many candy, treat, and dessert stores that are still open, and ready to safely deliver a sweet treat to your front door (or curbside pickup). If you run a candy or treat store, let us know, we'll be happy to give you a shout out (for free), to help you get through these strange times.

Click here to read are review about this Fazer treat.

If you want some sweet positivity over the next little while, consider following us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

CC

No comments: