Monday, July 13, 2020

It's Time To Think About Nougat - Vital Belgian Top Nougat

Nougat has always been a bit of an enigma to me. It's an ingredient found in many of my favourite treats, yet on its own I have trouble appreciating it. It's a really unique ingredient in the candy world, and I think it might become an obsession. Much like licorice and spicy foods, I want to develop an appreciation for nougat. The only way to do that is to sample as many nougats as I can. It might even call for me to try and make a few myself. To be honest, I don't even know all of the ingredients that go into a nougat.

Click here to read the review that made me think about nougat.

You can also follow candycritic.org on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with my quest to love nougat.

Also, be sure to download (for free) our very first micro comic, Snack Facts issue 0.

CC

No comments: