Monday, August 31, 2020

Maybe Nerds Just Shouldn't Be Updated - Double Dipped Nerds "Watermelon Apple and Cherry Lemonade"

Since I started reviewing candy many years ago I've had changing opinions about classic candies that offered different variations. There are some cases where I think these variations really work and I go out of my way to try them out, Kit Kat is probably the best example, but there are also a few others. There are also some treats that have broken out with different varieties and it just doesn't work. The new versions not only don't live up to the original, but sometimes they fail as a snack on their own. What I'm saying is that sometimes I like a little variety, and sometimes... well sometimes you get something like this new candy review.

Click here to find out why these Nerds didn't live up to the original.

Make sure to say hello to us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

Be sure to check out our latest project called Snack Facts, a micro comic all about treats and snacks.

CC


No comments: