Monday, September 28, 2020

I'm Going Nuts, Falling Into Pieces... - Reese's Pieces "Peanut"

Here's the strange thing about Reese's Pieces, I'm not really a big fan. I think the only time I ever asked my parents to buy me a box (or bag) of Reese's Pieces was the first time I saw the movie ET. I will tell you that I am easily influenced by what I see on TV. Every time I bite into a Reese's Piece I, for some reason, expect to taste chocolate. For those unfamiliar with this classic American treat, it's like a peanut butter M&M without the chocolate. 

Click here to find out if these updated Reese's Pieces are any different (spoilers, they are).

Also be sure to check out of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter feeds as well.

If you have some time, why not check out our Patreon page and do something nice for us.

CC

No comments: