Monday, March 29, 2021

Bunny Time!!!

For my last Easter review I decided to go with this chocolate Easter Bunny Kit Kat treat. The one thing I've noticed over the years is an increase in brand name Easter treats. Not that Easter treats didn't have popular brand names when I was a kid, but today I'm noticing more every day brands are coming out with Easter treats. So now you're seeing Butterfinger eggs, Crunchy mini eggs, and Kit Kat bunnies. I'm not sure how I feel about that, particularly since it appears that the classic Easter treats are getting less shelf space.

Click here to read about this Kit Kat bunny.

Make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see what else we've found this Easter.

Also be sure to check out the latest Easter themed issue of Snack Facts.

CC

No comments: