Monday, June 28, 2021

Good Chocolate, Fun Ingredients

Most people seem to assume that good chocolate is something that should be reserved for serious fillings and flavour combinations. I argue that more candy companies that use high quality chocolate should consider using more fun ingredients. I feel like there's a divide, and that I'll never see a Cote D'Or chocolate bar with gummy bears in it. I feel like there's some kind of mental barrier that stops fine chocolate shops from adding fun ingredients, like grown ups are the only ones to eat fine chocolate, and they don't like anything fun in their chocolates. I feel like Cadbury is doing it right, good quality chocolate with fun things inside it. I just wish more candy makers would do the same.

Click here to see a great example of good quality chocolate with a fun twist.

Also make sure to follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram too.

If you want even more fun stuff, check out my Patreon.

CC

No comments: