Monday, June 14, 2021

I Love These

I've always loved Cool Ranch Doritos, and as far as I can imagine Frito-Lay could never improve on this. The thing that blows my mind is that I haven't written a review for these before. I've been writing about candy for more than 15 years, so I'm pretty sure that I've eaten a few bags of Doritos Cool Ranch since starting this site. I've just never thought about reviewing them. I'm kind of glad that I did, because as you'll read in the review, there's actually something fundamentally wrong with them. Having said that I will eat these again, even if I die tomorrow because chances are that on my death bed this will be something I request.

Click here to read about one of my favourite salty snacks.

Also be sure to check out some of my salty posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Don't forget to check out my Patreon too.

CC

No comments: