Monday, August 30, 2021

Time To Mix It Up

Over the years I've had a love/hate relationship with candy varieties. In the early creation of this site I was always disappointed when a candy company came out with a different version of a classic candy. Today I'm a little more hopeful and excited. I feel like candy companies have become better at creating different versions of their classic treats. I feel like in the past the variations would always be really simple, like slapping a bit of caramel on it, or making it dark instead of milk chocolate. Today these versions are much more sophisticated, and I give a lot of credit to the Kit Kat bar. Specifically the folks at Kit Kat Japan who broke the mold when it comes to changing up a classic.

Click here to read about the latest M&M's variation.

Also be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

If you want some bonus content make sure to follow me on Patreon as well.

CC

No comments: