Monday, November 22, 2021

Starting The Christmas Reviews

Christmas decorations and treats started coming out really early this year. I noticed many Christmas things on store shelves well before Halloween was even over. At first it bugged me, but then I learned that stores had a hard time ordering things this year because of Covid shortages and disruptions. I also changed my tune and remembered last year how great it was when people kept their Christmas decorations up a little longer than usual. I quickly changed from the Christmas Grinch to... well whoever the opposite of the Christmas Grinch might be. So this year I've gone a little nuts with Christmas treats to review, and because of that, I've decided to start posting my reviews now. To start everything off I thought I'd have a review-a-thon featuring one of my favourite Christmas treats, Lindor.

Click here to find out how I felt about the first entry in this review-a-thon.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook to keep up with the review-a-thon.

Also check out Snack Facts, my comic all about snacks and candy to pick up a fun Christmas gift.

CC

No comments: