Monday, November 29, 2021

The Christmas Extravaganza Continues With Santa

Here's a completely random thing that happens to me often because of this site. I often find that I have to misspell certain words. In the most recent case it has to do with this new Christmas chocolate review. The chocolates are in the form of Santa Clause. So in this bag there are several Santas, which all my spell checks consistently remind me is not a word. It makes sense that a pluralized version of a proper name cannot be a word, but when you're such a famous person and your image might be on many different things then that changes. I know that my spelling is not the best, but I try, the fact that the word Santas keeps coming up wrong for me on my spellcheck is driving me nuts.

Click here to read about the holiday treat that caused a great deal of red marks on my spell checking apps.

I'm posting many bonus reviews in December for Christmas, so be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with them all.

If you want even more fun times, check out my Patreon page too.

CC

No comments: