Monday, December 06, 2021

A Weird Christmas Review

Many of you out there would probably argue that this Reese's Peanut Butter Cup has nothing to do with Christmas at all, and I'd agree. I don't see how the addition of peanut brittle makes a peanut butter cup holiday themed. The thing is, I found it at a Target in the Christmas section, in a Christmas display, and it has all kinds of green decorations all around it. Everything points to the idea that this peanut brittle peanut butter cup was meant to be sold at Christmas, except for the fact that as far as I know peanut brittle has no connection to Christmas at all.

Check out this very non-Christmas, Christmas review.

Also be sure to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

If you have a bit of time, check out my Patreon too.

CC

No comments: