Monday, December 13, 2021

Jelly Beans And Christmas

One thing I love about the candy industry lately is how each and every company is adjusting for each and every holiday. While I don't associate Christmas with jelly beans, Jelly Belly has managed to make the connection. Jelly Belly has the advantage in that they can pretty much make any flavour they like for just about any holiday. I do however have a great deal of fun walking the candy aisles of grocery stories right now looking at how candy companies are trying to blend in with the holidays.

Check out how well Jelly Belly did at blending into the the holiday season.

I've been posting some bonus holiday reviews lately, make sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to check them out.

If you want to find out even more, follow me on Patreon too.

CC

No comments: