Monday, January 17, 2022

Subtle Flavours Should Be Cherished

So as you may or may not know, there is a possibility that I have Covid right now (I don't know for sure as in Canada the only people that can be tested are vulnerable people and those working with vulnerable people). At this point my symptoms are mild and in general I'm still able to do almost everything I did before, except go outside. Today's candy review did remind me that some people lose their sense of taste. This makes me a little nervous because treats like these marshmallows require not only a basic sense of taste, but the ability to taste subtle flavours. I have set up a few fail safes if I was to ever get sick or lose my sense of taste (temporarily). I actually have many candy reviews done in advance that I can post at any time. While we live in crazy times, I always want to make sure you can read a new candy review each week.

Check out this subtly flavoured treat that I'm thankful that I'm able to taste.

If you want to keep up with the day to day lockdown adventures, make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

For extra stuff, including what I'm taste testing right now, join me on Patreon.

CC

No comments: