Monday, February 14, 2022

Time For A Loving Review

Every year I go out to the local stores and try and find a candy to review on Valentine's Day, and just about every year I find one. Then I go out and try and think of something to get Allison for Valentine's Day, and it's never in the isle where I find the candy I reviewed. Maybe it's just us, but we never buy "Valentine's" themed things for each other. If we do get something for the other person it tends to be something they really like, not something that's themed towards the holiday. Don't get me wrong, if you like Valentine's Day things then that special someone should get a Valentine's Day treat for you. I just can't imagine that so many people in this world actually like Valentine's Day stuff so much. Having said that, every year stores fill up with the stuff so people must be buying it.

Click here to read about he great Valentine's Day treat that I discovered this year.

If you want to show me a little more love, why not follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

If you really want to show how much you care, follow me on Patreon too.

CC

No comments: