Monday, May 09, 2022

A Thick Cookie

The search is over for me. I've actually been looking for these cookies for several months without any indication that they actually existed. My main search took place in Canada, since that's where I live, and right now I'm convinced they've never been sold here. I figure there's some kind of health and safety guideline that does not allow for that much icing on a cookie. I've also previously searched in upstate New York with no luck. I had to explore a bizarre chain of truck stops in the mid western United States to find the Oreo cookie that feel too thick to be real. Strangely however, I didn't mind it that much and even found a little bit of balance.

Check out my full super thick Oreo review right now.

You can see some of the other fun things I found on a recent trip to the USA by following me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

If you're looking for something to educate and entertain, why not check out my new book called Treats and Beasts.

CC

No comments: