Monday, May 16, 2022

The Package Matters

Whenever I review a candy, I never know if I should talk about the package. I do post a photo of the package with each review, but I wonder if I should talk about the way the package influences me. The honest truth is that package design has a great deal of influence on the candy I buy. More often than not I buy candy that I don't know anything about. At this point there are very few candies that I know about that I haven't tried. So when I'm faced with a wall of candy, the package is often the only thing I have to judge. This is even more true if I'm in a country where I can't read the language or the description of the candy in the package. This basically means that if you're showing a picture of a cow on your candy package, there better be something creamy inside... or maybe beefy?


While you're at it, make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see what other cool candy packages I come across.


CC

No comments: