Monday, June 20, 2022

Gummy Art

This week's review features gummy creations that are some of the most beautiful and creative designs I've ever seen. It makes me wonder if anyone is making artisanal gummies. I've been to thousands of candy shops in my life, but I've never seen anyone making super high end gummies. You would figure that there would be a market for beautiful gummies that are so detailed and so fancy that they belong in a museum. The folks at Amos have come pretty close to making this high end gummy, but I feel like there's an artist out there that could change the world.


Also be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as well.

If you want some nice art to look at that isn't gummy related, make sure to pick up my book called Treats and Beasts.

CC

No comments: