Monday, July 25, 2022

A Lesson About Heat

 

Throughout my candy and snack eating life, I've tried to expand my horizons. There are two way I feel that people can expand their food horizons. One is to try new foods that they would have never tried before. A great example for me is spiders. I decided to try eating spiders because other people eat them, and it turns out I kind of like them. The second way to expand your horizons is to take a food you don't really like, and try it in different ways over and over again, to see if you can gain a taste for it. That's exactly how I feel about spicy food. Ten years ago I couldn't handle any kind of spice at all, today I'm getting much better and starting to figure out what people love about spicy foods. This new review would have been very different tens years ago, maybe an episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!!

Check out this spicy review and marvel at the fact that I didn't cry.

Make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see me eat things that occasionally make me cry.

If you want me to be happy, pick up my newest book, Treats and Beasts, it will not make you cry at all.

CC

No comments: