Monday, January 02, 2023

A Week's Worth Of Squish

All this week I'm featuring gummy candies from a Canadian candy maker called Squish. They specialize in gummy candies, which is something I would have never thought I would ever see. When I was a kid the concept of a candy only store was rare, unless it was a fancy chocolate shop. Then as a teenager the candy store started to creep up in popularity, until the retro candy store started to become fairly common all over the place. Today it seems we might be heading into a new era, where we don't just have candy stores, but stores dedicated to one particular kind of candy. As a kid this would have totally blown my mind.


Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see all of the Squish reviews that I'll be posting later this week.

CC

No comments: