Monday, June 26, 2023

A Little Pride In Your Ice Cream

This treat brings up an interesting debate that's been around for a few years. Is it positive for large brands to make a Pride version of their treats? On one side of the coin it's great that inclusivity is being celebrated, but on the other side of the coin one wonders if this is being used as a marketing ploy. Celebrations and holidays have been used to sell items for a very long time, but it seems like there are certain holidays and celebrations that are off limits. I don't really have an opinion on this particular treat, other than the fact that it's a new design and flavour combination that I've never seen or tasted before. While I endorse inclusivity in all its forms, I don't have an opinion on how others choose to celebrate Pride.

While I avoid a great deal of the politic, you can read my review and find out how I felt about the ice cream treat.

CC

No comments: