Monday, March 25, 2024

Big Change For One Review

 

One thing that happens on candycritic.org from time to time is the addition of an international version of a particular treat. This basically means that I've discovered the same treat, but from a different place than the first place that I tried it. Most often the first place I try it is in Canada, but not always. I've only recently started to review the same treats from different places, and I've found that some of them can be very different (some are identical too). The thing that happens when I post these reviews is I have to go back into my old reviews and clarify where I bought the original. Sometimes the first time I review something is also not the original too.

Check out this Easter review of a classic treat from England.

CC

No comments: