Monday, March 30, 2009

Wow this is cool

The folks at Tootsie are great people, and you may agree with me. Why do you ask? Well they just sent me a whole bunch of candy to take a look at, review, and maybe bathe in, but really that's personal. Best of all they've sent word that they will also send one of my lucky readers a bunch of treats too. All I have to do is pick one winner and a pack will be yours. Now I have to figure out how to give it away.

I've got it! Send me an idea for how I should give these away. Be it a contest idea, a silly stunt, I don't know. The best idea will get their address forwarded to the folks at Tootsie Roll and will get some really cool mail.

Just to let you know that the free candy from Tootsie contest is over. I'll announce the winner as soon as they fess up.

CC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Candy Critic,
I had a birthday party once and filled my pinyata full of yummy treats, including tootsie rolls!
Let's just say, I wish everyone was a fan... just like me :-)