Monday, December 14, 2009

Coca-Cola Sponsors Olympic Torch Run

This weekend the Olympic Torch made its way through the streets of Ottawa. One of the big sponsors was Coca-Cola that not only paid for a bunch of it but also had “party” type trucks pulling ahead warning the crowd that the torch was coming. They also had flags and people yelling and cheering on these trucks. It was fun to see and I’m glad they made a big deal out of it because it got the crowd really excited.
By the time the torch came around people where happy to see it and cheered for the runners with gusto. Sorry the pictures suck but I didn’t have the greatest camera with me for shooting in the dark.
CC

2 comments:

Jim said...

This is so cool, you got to see the Olympic torch.

Chris Stewart said...

It is really cool, I wish some day I could go to an Olympic games but for now the torch is good enough.