Thursday, August 26, 2010

Health Bars, I Generally Don't Like Them

My problem with "health" bars starts out with something I feel is the most important, and that's taste. I've eaten very few health bars that taste any good at all. Now I know that the point is to fill a hunger gap in a healthy way and taste isn't as important. But I've read a few articles (including the one below) that says that many of the health bars aren't even that healthy. So basically you get a crappy tasting bar that really isn't that good for you, sound horrible. Now I defend candy bars because they at least rarely claim to be healthy, however in moderation they can satisfy your cravings and not be too bad. If you want healthy, go for fruit, it's tasty, healthy, and a lot less expensive then these health bars.


CC

No comments: