Monday, April 14, 2014

This Week In Candy

Easter is coming.  I understand that the bunny is... What does the bunny do to prepare?  I know Santa has his workshop and his elves, but what does the bunny do?  Does he make the chocolate?  If so, why would he make chocolate versions of himself for people to consume?  Also, how does the Easter bunny get around?  I've never heard of an Easter sleigh, you'd need snow on the ground for that to work.  The Easter bunny is a real mystery to me, but I can't complain, because I always love the treats he brings.

All this week we're going to be celebrating Easter, our Instagram feed will be looking at Easter facts. The blog will have all of its regular posts, with an Easter twist.  And as you'd imagine, this week's review is a fun Easter treat.  It's an East-ravaganza this week at Candy Critic.

CC

No comments: