Monday, March 06, 2017

This Week In Candy


Yesterday was my birthday, and for the most part I managed to hold off on the extreme eating portion of this celebration. That was until the night of my birthday.  A group of friends invited me out to an Indian buffet restaurant. I did not know that it was a buffet before we left, but I was pleasantly surprised when we got there.  Then I learned that this Indian restaurant had a pretty decent dessert section at this buffet.  After a big plate of food I figured it was safe to indulge with a few desserts. I made sure I was filled right up, after all it's my birthday.  Then the cake came out, yup, my awesome friends got me a classic birthday cake,it was yummy, the entire quarter of this cake that I ate.  I made it through the whole day without overindulging on my birthday, then my great friends had to ruin it for me. As soon as I finish writing this, I'm going to go lie down for a while.

As for what to expect here at candycritic.org this week, I can tell you that you shouldn't expect much more today, my stomach hurts too much and I just want to go to sleep.  Later this week however you can expect a new episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!! Just in case my stomach wasn't sore enough already.  I'm also working on a special article in my head about sugar taxes.  I was inspired by a study done in Berkley on the subject.  You can check back here to see all this stuff, and keep up with our day to day activities on our Facebook and Twitter feeds.

This week's new review is a really unique candy.  I'm not sure if these gummies are something new, but they are new to me. Crunchy Gummies caught my attention, but the candy itself delivered. You can read our latest review right here.

CC

No comments: