Monday, September 10, 2018

It's Time For Another Monday Morning Breakfast Thought, And A New Candy Review - Puccho Juicy "Assorted Fruit Flavors"

Today's new candy review should be celebrating fruit, but there's a problem. It celebrates fruit in general, and not any particular fruit. This is a bit of a peeve I've recently discovered, fruit flavours that don't really have any kind of specificity to them. It's not that I don't like fruit flavours that don't taste like the  fruit it's supposed to represent either, I love fake raspberry and cherry, the problem I have is when they don't commit at all.

Click here to find out how this week's new candy review rubbed me the wrong way.



This week on Chris's Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts, I feel like we have to change it to Chris's Monday Morning Dealing With A Bad Meal From The Weekend Thoughts. Unfortunately I didn't get to have the breakfast I was hoping this morning, so instead I had to find something to sooth my sore tummy.

 Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter to keep up with all the candy news and reviews.

You can also follow us on Patreon to get a few extra features.

CC

No comments: