Monday, December 17, 2018

It's Time For A Review... From Someplace Really Cold... Maybe It's Not Such A Good Idea - Sirius Rjomasukkuladi

I'm feeling a little down lately. I've got the Christmas blues attached to a little home sickness. I'm a big fan of Canada at this time of the year. I like the decorations, I like the snow (as long as I don't have to shovel it), and I like the holiday treats. I'm not in Canada so I miss not having it all around. Yesterday however Allison and I baked cookies, went to a Christmas concert, and also visited a Christmas market, and it helped.

I thought it might also help even more to have a chocolate bar from a place where it's really cold right now. Turns out that didn't help very much at all. I am looking forward to the review we're posting on Thursday because it's really filled with Christmas cheer. So here's hoping I get that last jolt of cheer before the holiday's start up in full.

Click here to read today's review from someplace really cold (Iceland).

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see our very festive review this Thursday (it's really Christmasy).

You can also check out our YouTube channel if that strikes you as fun.

CC

No comments: