Monday, June 24, 2019

Candy Packaging Is Kind Of Important - Pop It! Chocoballs

One of the debates I have with myself when it comes to reviewing candy is weather or not I should consider the candy's package. In some cases it seems vitally important to mention it because it's part of the candy, but most of the time it's not really that important, but it might be the reason I bought the candy in the first place. The two reasons I buy a candy is either because I had heard of it somewhere else (either a friend or the internet may have mentioned it), or because the package has attracted me.

It could be as simple as the correct words on a package, "lasagna potato chips" for example, or it could be some kind of creepy cartoon on the package. Sometimes it's the little  window on the package that shows me what the candy looks like. I think I'm just going to have to start dropping this whole idea of not reviewing a candy based on its package. It will likely never be the focus of the review, but I think it's an important part of any candy.

Click here to read about a candy package that  confused me enough to buy the candy.

Also make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram as we often look at strange snacks packages we find there.

CC

No comments: