Monday, June 03, 2019

It's Getting Warmer, And We're Thinking About Ice Cream - Icecream Cake "With Cookie & Cream"

Technically the weather isn't getting warmer where I am, it's always warm where I am right now. However, around the Northern Hemisphere it's getting warmer, and that means that ice cream season is upon many of us. I remember the joy of getting the first ice cream cone of the season, and knowing that many more were to follow. I also remember the first time it dawned on me that I could actually get ice cream in the winter too, but that's a different story.

I figured that it would be a good idea to post an ice cream review to kick off the ice cream season. Fortunately it turns out that this ice cream treat is one of the most unique ice cream treats that I've had in a while.

Click here to read about this unique ice cream creation.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up with all of our fun candy adventures.

CC

No comments: