Monday, September 23, 2019

Today's Review is Full Of... - Kopi Luwak Chocolate "Dark 55%"

There are several reasons that I buy a candy to review. One of the reasons that I'm most ashamed about buying candies for review is gimmicks. I feel even worse about this when that particular candy is expensive. This Kopi Luwak chocolate bar is exactly that. This bar is made from ingredients that have previously been digested by a civet cat. This bar contains another animals poop. I bought it in Indonesia, so the price wasn't insanely high, but it still wasn't cheap either.

I won't give away how this bar tasted, but I will tell you that I bought it for the gimmick, and wasn't expecting greatness.


You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to keep up with our day to day nonsense.

Make sure to check out our Patreon page for even more candy stuff.

CC

No comments: