Monday, October 28, 2019

It's Our Official Halloween Review - Oozing Skulls

I was going through our list of Halloween themed candies that we've reviewed and I realized something. The odds of getting many of the candies on that list in your trick or treat bag is pretty slim. It made me realize that there's two categories of Halloween candy out there. There's the stuff you get in you trick or treat bag, that's often just shrunk down versions of regular candy. Then there's the Halloween themed treats that might be a little spookier, but not really the right format to give out.

This actually made me a little bit sad. The more I looked at what kids want for Halloween, the more I realized that it wasn't really Halloween themed. Kids want regular candy, they don't care about the theme. This isn't anything new, when I was a kid most of the candy I wanted wasn't Halloween themed, and there were even several Halloween themed candies that would disappoint (I'm looking at you Halloween Kisses). So from a candy only perspective, Halloween isn't really Halloween themed.

Click here to read our Halloween themed candy review, that you will likely never get trick or treating.

You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to read more of our spooky review.

Make sure to check out our Patreon page too, we'll probably have a special Halloween message going out that you might not want to miss.

CC

No comments: